No, you do not need an account to search our open positions on the mainJob Openingspage. It is only necessary to create an account if you wish to apply for a position.
No, the My Account login is for Idaho Power customers to manage their monthly power bill. This appears on most pages of our website for our customers’ convenience, but there is no interaction between this login and the Career Opportunities website, as you do not need to be an Idaho Power customer to apply for a position with the company.
是的,我们的申请过程需要的简历。如果you do not have a resume, a resume template is a great place to start. Microsoft Word offers multiple templates.
Each position requires a separate application; however, your information will be saved in the system and can be accessed by using the username and password you created applying the first time using the system. As a returning applicant, most of your information will pre-populate, making the application process faster.
Applications are not retained for future openings, so it is necessary to apply each time you’d like to be considered for an open position. However, if you are a returning applicant, as defined above, all your information is retained and you will only need to update information as needed.
尽管所有的爱达荷电力的学徒计划是在网站上列出，学徒机会可用时，才会有一个开放的位置。访问Job Openingspage where all open positions are listed, to see if any apprenticeships are available. If you see a position you’re interested in, you can apply via our online application system.
Idaho Power does offer internships! To see if an internship is available in your area of study, visit theJob Openingspage to view all open positions. Once you see a position you’re interested in, apply using our online application system.
- Read the job posting closely–particularly the minimum requirements。我们尝试提供所有，如果您需要关于在招聘启事本身的开放的信息。最低要求部分是最重要的部分，因为如果你不具备所需的教育或经验，您的信息将不会被向前移动到招聘主管。
- Next – look to see if there is a preferred requirements section。Oftentimes if we receive a high volume of applications for a job, we’ll use the information shown in the Preferred Requirements section to narrow down the list. If you have the skills or experience listed there, it will greatly improve your chances of moving forward.
- Be sure your resumedemonstrateshow you meet our requirements。A lot of people have been told they should never have more than a 1 page resume. This isabsolutely not the casewhen applying for a position with Idaho Power. We want to know if and how you fit our requirements and the resume is where we go to find this information. We don’t mind if a resume is 4 pages, as long as the information is relevant to the job. We can’t make any assumptions about what you do and how it might be related (for example, based on job title alone). So be sure to spell it out for us. If you’ve worked for a company, include a short statement about what kind of company it is/what they do. Don’t just list a job title – give us a detailed description.
- Include a cover letter。This tip may not help you in terms of how we assess whether you meet our minimum or preferred requirements. However, if your profile is sent to the hiring supervisor, candidates who provide a cover letter that helps introduce them and tell why they are a great candidate for the job, tend to stand out more.
- Pay attention to the job specific questions on the application.There is a set of questions for every position that we have asked in order to help us assess the qualifications of a candidate. Of course you should always answer these questions honestly, but that in and of itself may not be enough. You also need to consider whether your resume supports your answers. As an example, a lot of people might answer “yes” to a question about whether or not they have inventory experience. But if their resume doesn’t mention that they’ve done inventory in any previous job, we wouldn’t be able to move them forward. This ties back to point #3 above, which should show how important the resume is.
- Ask questions early.如果you see a job posted that you are interested in and have questions, please feel free to call us. Or, if you receive a rejection notice and aren’t sure why you weren’t considered, email@example.com call208-388-2965。It may not change the outcome of that particular hiring process, but the information could help you with a future application.
我们只在爱达荷州发布工作,接受应用程序power.com, using the third-party software Workday. Scammers do target potential job applicants, so if you are ever unsure about a posting, please check ourJob Openingspage to confirm the job is open, or contact our Recruiting team at 208-388-2965.